EP Wealth Advisors, LLC (“EPWA”) is a wealth management advisory firm with over $4 Billion in AUM as of December 31, 2018, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA is seeking a Financial Planner for our Seattle regional office. As a Financial Planner, you will be working with advisors to create customized and comprehensive financial plans, creating and reviewing spreadsheets, data entry, preparing and conducting seminars for clients, and providing additional support to the Financial Planning Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of customized and comprehensive personal and business financial plans.
- Collect data for financial planning via client questionnaire, clarify and verify client answers to questions and enter data into financial planning system.
- Utilize financial planning software to generate financial plans and review with Financial Advisor.
- Generate specific action plans for clients relative to the specific recommendations made in their financial plan.
- Create, review and enter data into spreadsheets to analyze specific financial planning and/or business planning issues.
- Assist advisors in presenting seminars and case studies to our clients, COI’s, and local branches
- Assist Director in developing monthly training material and quarterly seminars
- Work with the financial planning team to continually assess existing software the planners use to determine changes and upgrades needed to maximize opportunities with clients and potential clients.
- Work with Operations and IT department for enhancement of existing software and systems, development of new systems and deployment of both.
- Work with Marketing department to review and edit written and other material made available to the public.
- Conduct research as required by the Director of Financial Planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- CFP Designation required (or working towards) – CPA/PFS can be used in lieu of
- Knowledge of financial planning software such as: eMoney or Money Guide Pro preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in financial services or related field
- Undergraduate degree required; preferably in business related major
- Strong interest in financial planning and wealth management issues
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and present data
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel and/or programming skills a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience and will be competitive with industry standards
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, Life Insurance, LTD/STD, 401K retirement plan, and other voluntary benefits. EP Wealth Advisors, LLC. is an equal-opportunity employer.