EP Wealth Advisors, LLC (“EPWA”) is a wealth management advisory firm with over $4 Billion in AUM as of December 31, 2018, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA is currently seeking a Wealth Advisor for our Lafayette location. The Wealth Advisor will involve a variety of client facing activities, providing comprehensive service to existing clients as well as assisting in developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative environment, provide excellent service to a defined group of clients and support all business development and client retention activities.
- Liaise with internal team members including portfolio management, operations and financial planning for client meeting preparation and to monitor workflow associated with servicing clients
- Assist in preparing proposal and other marketing materials for business development meetings
- Follow-up on business development leads as required
- Lead delivery of service including in-person review meetings for assigned group of clients
- Document client interactions and client related workflows in contact management system
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve the firm’s business development and client retention objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Over three years of relationship management experience in wealth management
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in business related major
- Experience in sales and working with clients in a wealth management setting
- Certified Financial Planner, or working towards CFP certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills with ability to provide problem-solving solutions to clients wealth management needs
- Reliable, organized and goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience and will be competitive with industry standards
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, Life Insurance, LTD/STD, 401K retirement plan, and other voluntary benefits. EP Wealth Advisors, LLC. is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time