Senior Account Executive
At Acera Surgical we are transforming the landscape of healing. Our products treat a wide variety of medical conditions, allowing patients to live life better, faster. We are driven by innovation, seeking better ways to solve today’s most complex healthcare issues. Our products offer solutions for treating difficult to heal chronic wounds, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, thermal injuries and much more. We are actively engaged in high quality research to further indications, expand into adjacent markets and realize the promise of synthetic regeneration.
The Senior Account Executive role promotes and sells company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within current accounts.
· Promotes products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers (both surgeon and hospital) to meet or exceed revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
· Develops and implements sales strategies by determining needs (e.g., clinical, economic, etc.) of existing and potential accounts to effectively sell the company's products in the OR.
· Creates action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) for territory by analyzing contract access, sales figures and reports towards identifying trends and opportunities within territory.
· Experience in navigating and excelling in the OR to provide product support to surgeons and hospital personnel. Specific subspecialties of focus are: Lower Extremity, Plastics, Vascular, and Ortho Trauma and Ortho Oncology.
· Target events and opportunities to engage multiple surgeons within a specialty with various corporate resources available.
· Demonstrates a customer first mentality in approach to customer and patient satisfaction by delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
· Responds to customer needs regarding products and services by delivering creative solutions in a timely and compliant manner.
· Builds and maintains meaningful relationships with decision makers throughout all sites of care to create long term customers.
· Educates customers on the safe and effective use of company products by delivering presentations and demonstrations using a variety of formats and platforms.
· Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the company’s national accounts and reimbursement teams to ensure effective support is provided to physicians and accounts prescribing our products and their billing departments.
· Provide accurate and timely reporting and tracking of sales activities, product inventory, and territory sales forecasts.
· Maintain awareness of industry trends and competitive activities while demonstrating a keen knowledge of the local market.
· Collaborate with direct reporting manager to determine the necessary resources needed to achieve sales objectives for all clients.
· Tradeshow support and helping to drive attendance with surgeons from respective territory.
· B.A or B.S (or equivalent) required
· 5+ years in medical device or pharmaceutical outside sales
· OR sales experience
· Position is field based with travel 80-90% of time within assigned territory.
· When at customer site, must follow appropriate dress code and adhere to credentialing and registration requirements, which typically includes vaccination requirements.
· Must be physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
ABOUT ACERA SURGICAL
Born from research and bold patient-focused innovation, Acera Surgical, Inc. is a growing bioscience device company commercializing a portfolio of synthetic hybrid-scale fiber scaffolds for regenerative medical applications. Acera Surgical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. The company offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), basic and supplemental life and AD&D, employee assistance program and more. Learn more at https://acera-surgical.com/.