Service Center Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States. As a support to the Service Center Manager, the Lead is responsible for assisting in coaching, training and developing repair technicians to achieve company goals. If you are a leader with strong problem-solving abilities and a drive to exceed performance expectations, then this role is a great opportunity to advance your career!
- Supporting new team members through training and future development
- Assists in maintaining and reinforcing specific repair process standards and ensuring the location remains compliant
- Training existing Repair Technicians on changing processes, procedures, and technologies
- Monitoring and coaching to improve team and individual performance
- Ensuring repair efficiency through daily monitoring of number of devices assigned by technician, with reporting potentially required
- Providing support to Service Center Manager, including assuming leadership role in their absence
- Assisting with recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce
- Creating excitement and engaging all team members in new business opportunities and strategies
- Additional responsibilities as needed
As a Service Center Lead, you must be able to lead and motivate a diverse team to achieve common goals. We are looking for a leader with excellent communication skills and an energetic leadership style.
Required Education, Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma, college degree preferred but not required
- A strong competency in leading, developing, mentoring, and coaching
- Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Ethical Conduct
In the absence of the Service Center Manager, this position has supervisory responsibility for a team ranging from 5-15 direct reports.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
Less than 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.