Logistics Team Member
Are you a highly organized individual who prefers to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the responsibility of handling multiple tasks which can change daily? Then being a Logistics Team Member is your calling. We are one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States, so come join us and bring your passion to Staymobile!
- Processes inbound and outbound shipments of devices, parts, and electronics recycling
- Matches parts needed to devices requiring repair
- Flows devices through the repair process, including moving devices to and from repair workstations
- Local pickup and delivery of devices may be required based on business need
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Ethical Conduct
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
Less than 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.