Shipping and Receiving Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States. As a support to the Forward Logistics Manager, the Shipping and Receiving Lead is responsible for assisting in coaching, training, and developing forward logistics team members to achieve company goals. If you are a leader with strong problem-solving abilities and a drive to exceed performance expectations, then this role is a great opportunity to advance your career!
- Assists in maintaining and reinforcing specific forward logistics standards such as shipping, receiving, picking, stowing, freight scheduling etc.
- Ensuring warehouse efficiency through daily monitoring of number of orders assigned by team member, with reporting potentially required
- Providing support to Forward Logistics Manager, including assuming leadership role in their absence
- Assisting with recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce
- Creating excitement and engaging all team members in new business opportunities and strategies
- Additional responsibilities as needed
a Shipping and Receiving Lead, you must be able to lead and motivate a diverse
team to achieve common goals. We are looking for a leader with excellent
communication skills and an energetic leadership style.
Required Education, Skills &
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Ethical Conduct
In the absence of the Service Center Manager, this position has supervisory responsibility for a team ranging from 5-20 direct reports.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The facility operates Monday – Sunday from 8am – 5pm.
Less than 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.