CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for supporting the Customer Success and Customer Experience Teams to assist in promoting retention and loyalty. This position will work closely with the teams to ensure customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for shipping label request from customers and service centers
· Executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience
· Executes performance metrics defined by Company
· Delivers on service levels and requirements established by Company
· Serves as the lead point for all new customer Service Welcome Packets to include all necessary information gathering and facilitation of service welcome calls
· Works with all appropriate internal partners on new customers and set-up within internal system
· Champions the customer and advocates for the best possible resolve
· Understands the Company’s business, services and products sold
· Uses data and history to work with Leadership to assist in creating necessary plans to curb issues from occurring, establish proactive processes and protocols
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Customer/Client Focused
· Highly motivated, results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Expected travel: 10%
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in account management or client services
- 1+ years of experience in telephonic customer service
- Technology and related services knowledge and interest
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.