Our business is experiencing rapid growth in the Education/Technology industry. We are one of the leading providers of products and services that support mobile technology solutions in the classroom and beyond. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join an accounting team with an opportunity for advancement to a manager role.
We are looking for an experienced individual to hit the ground running by taking full control over the Accounts Payable function. You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team and company and have direct interaction with senior leadership. This position requires a high attention to detail and an educational background or prior work experience in accounting.
· Matching vendor invoices with purchase orders and documenting approvals
· Vendor invoice G/L coding
· Computerized data entry
· Updating computerized vendor data
· Maintaining vendor files
· Handling vendor inquiries
· Prepare checks and/or credit card payment authorizations
· Process credit memos
· Audit employee credit card purchases
· Reconcile vendor statements with vendor activity
· Reconcile accounts payable sub-ledger to G/L
· Assist in monthly financial closings
· Utilize NetSuite ERP/Accounting system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
· Actively participate in Accounting team projects
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Accurate and proficient data entry skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
· Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
· Well-organized with ability to prioritize
· Strong ability to communicate and engage in team members
· Experience in NetSuite preferred
· BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred, but not required
Less than 5%