Electronic Soldering Technician
Do you have experience in soldering and
micro assembly? Are you seeking a career where you can apply your skills and
talents? Then being an Electronics Soldering Technician is your calling. We are
one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United
States, so come join us and bring your passion to Staymobile!
What is in it for you?
· Staymobile provides our technicians with paid training and all tools necessary for success
· Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k
· Independent work with possible promotional opportunities
Electronics Soldering Technician Primary Responsibilities
· Micro soldering Integrated Circuit (IC) chips and other surface-mount technology components using hand-soldering irons and hot air reflow equipment
· Use of a microscope while performing soldering work for extended periods
· Perform SMT rework, removing and replacing SMT components without damage, while inspecting operations to ensure quality of product.
· Able to assemble and inspect circuit board assemblies with the aid of a microscope
A successful Computer Repair Technician will have the following:
· IPC-610 and J-STD solder certification, recently expired certifications are acceptable
· Good soldering, de-soldering and rework skills on both surface mount and thru-hole circuit boards
· Excellent attention to detail
· Very good eye-hand coordination required
· Works well in a fast-paced and changing work environment
· High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing throughout the day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time