CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This position will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience
· Executes performance metrics defined for Customer Success Team
· Delivers on service levels and requirements established by Company
· Gathers feedback from customers and provides updates to leadership in a timely manner
· Champions the customer and advocates for the best possible resolve
· Understands the Company’s business, services and products sold
· Uses data and history to work with Leadership to assist in creating necessary plans to curb issues from occurring, establish proactive processes and protocols
· Ensures the voice of the customer goals and customer expectations are exceeded, with the highest of quality of interaction
· Interacts with customers on escalated concerns and represents the brand by ensuring our core values are upheld
· Maintains relationship throughout all departments of Company
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Customer/Client Focused
· Highly motivated, results-oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Expected travel: 10%
Education and Experience:
· 3+ years of experience in account management or client services
· 3+ years of experience in telephonic customer service
· Technology and related services knowledge and interest
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
Job Type: Full-time