Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist is an individual contributor that is responsible for supporting the Staymobile sales team, and authorized sale partners. This position will work closely with the VP of Sales Operations ensuring operational efficiencies in our processes, Sales CRM, and accuracy in sales orders.
· Disciplined approach to sales order accuracy and management against key sales KPIs
· Executes against defined sales policies, processes, and procedures with VP Sales Operations
· Proficient in Company’s internal systems, including up and downstream systems (Sales CRM)
· Internal liaison for sales, service operations, and IT in support of a fast-paced work environment
· External liaison to sales partners and customers, when needed, to support of high-growth sales
· Identify areas of improved efficiencies across all internal and external stakeholders
· In-depth understanding the Company’s business, services and products sold
· Balance daily sales activities with project-based work in support of continual process improvement
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Customer / Partner-first mentality
· Highly motivated, results-oriented
· Responsive & timely follow-up to inquiries
· Assertive, self-starter
· Can-do attitude, positive outlook
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer/partner service skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Sales CRM platforms
· Expected travel: 10%
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
· 1 to 2+ years of sales or sales support experience preferred but not required
· Technology and related service knowledge and interest
· Customer retention and renewal/loyalty management, preferred
· Virtual workplace experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.