SENIOR DIRECTOR OF SERVICE DELIVERY
The Senior Director of Service Delivery is responsible for the
Company’s end-to-end device repair and service execution. This position directs and manages all service/repair
activities and overall strategic direction of the department.
· Responsible for multiple electronics repair depots and service locations performing device repairs, customer courier services, and customized solutions.
- Leads the service department to meet and exceed KPIs for safety, quality, and productivity.
· Drafts, implements, and executes strategies, policies, and procedures to facilitate and optimize a quality service and repair experience.
- Develops internal repair capabilities with a deep focus on productivity, quality, and cost reduction.
· Executes to annual goals and objectives in coordination with company objectives and manage performance to ensure attainment.
· Partners with human resource department to ensure that policies and procedures are consistently maintained.
· Trains, coaches, and mentors team members.
· Collaborates extensively with the Customer Experience team to meet and exceed customer expectations.
· Works cross departmentally to optimize the repair and service processes, training, systems, and facilities.
· Understands the Company’s business, services and products sold.
- Utilizes continuous improvement tools and feedback of the team to identify and execute on opportunities.
- Manages staffing levels and capacity to meet customer demand and business growth.
· Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
· Customer/Client Focused
· Highly motivated, results oriented
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains departmental management staff
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Expected travel: 25-50%
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of related experience required, with prior management across multiple shifts and/or locations
- Extensive working knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies related to implementation in production, manufacturing, or repair environments.
- Technology and related services knowledge and interest
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.