Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain department through various functions including data analysis to support forecasting activities, updating/maintaining protective case and part availability databases, vendor management activities, KPI reporting, and internal/external communication regarding protective case and part inquiries.
· Produce Supply Chain KPI reporting to ensure excellent service to internal and external customers
· Serve as the primary point of contact for Supply Chain to address internal and external customer needs and inquiries
· Develop and maintain reporting/database to capture and communicate status, lead times, and availability of protective cases and parts
· Manage supply chain documentation related to protective cases for internal and external communications
· Analyze and solve for parts constraints through effective supplier communication, part compatibility research, new supply research, and harvesting/whole device purchasing recommendations
· Assist with identifying and onboarding new suppliers
· Assist with producing modeling for accurate parts and protective case forecasting as well as measure forecasting accuracy
· Track and drive resolution to internal and external customer escalations
· Research and measure excess and obsolete inventory and recommend potential solutions
· Special projects as needed
· Customer/Client Focused
· Highly motivated, results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite or related software
- Expected travel: minimal/as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in supply chain and data analytics
- Technology and related services knowledge and interest
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on business needs.