Manager, Inventory & Reverse Logistics
Manage operational excellence for all warehousing and forward logistics processes, OSHA standards, materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
2. Manage incoming inventory of repair parts
3. Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages or future material needs.
4. Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
5. Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
6. Report to upper management & team on stock levels, issues etc.
7. Manage reverse logistics programs such as but not limited to:
1. Parts Harvesting
2. Parts Recycling
3. Parts/Device Refurbishment
8. Manage the service specialist team
9. Manage service specialist projects
10. Manage Deployment Service projects such as but not limited to deployment services:
1. OS Configuration/Deployment
2. Case Installation
4. Overflow Repair Services
· 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
· Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
· Working knowledge of inventory management software (NetSuite)
· Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
· AA/BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard warehousing, repair & general office equipment such as screw drivers, heat/solder guns, prying tools,tapes/adhesives, cleaning chemicals, forklifts, pallet jacks, pallet strap/wrap equipment, loading docks, lift gates, propane tanks, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to operate small and large hard tools such as screw drivers, hammers, heat/solder guns, vice/prying tools, a forklift, electric pallet jack manual pallet jack, sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control experience.
- AA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.