The inventory Coordinator position is responsible for processing inventory orders through Staymobile’s POS/ERP systems, and
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. 1. Use systems/POS to record, track, and maintain all inventory related data.
2. 2, Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies.
3. 3. Maintains cleanliness and organization of the stockroom
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Order and source supplies, parts, accessories, tools, equipment, Information technology. furniture and clothing.
- Schedule categories for Cycle Count inventory and maintain strict records
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
- Maintain adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
- Monitor Ecommerce stock levels and fulfillment orders.
- Manage relationships between many different vendors, information technology systems and customers.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Coordinate returns/RMAs
- Process shipping parcel & support requests.
17. 17. Monitors dated merchandise.
· 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
· Excellent math and accounting skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Customer Service & Support
· Process Improvement
· Procurement or logistics experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment & warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.