Fort Worth - Logistics Team Member
Are you a highly organized individual who prefers to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the responsibility of handling multiple tasks which can change daily? Then being a Logistics Team Member is your calling. We are one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States, so come join us and bring your passion to Staymobile!
- Operate company owned vehicle
- Pick-up and deliver devices from designated customer sites to and from Fort Worth ISD warehouse located at [insert address]
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition
- Advise direct leadership immediately of customer issues or concerns
- Maintain valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Comply with all safety and traffic rules and regulations
- Assist with sorting and preparing devices to ship to San Antonio Service Center
- Assist with receiving and sorting devices from the San Antonio Service Center for delivery to customer sites
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean MVR
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Customer/Client Focus
This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
This position requires 90% of local travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.