Shipping and Receiving Clerk
The position will be responsible for providing forward logistics services to Staymobile's warehouses, service centers & customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
· Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
· Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
· Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
· Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website
· Process orders based on the buyers order details
· Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
· Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
· Stock/load boxes, pallets and inventory items
· Operate loading equipment such as forklift, pallet jack and product picker.
· Coordinate shipping & receiving logistics for service centers and customers.
· Assist Site Manager with operational procedures
· Assist in research and development for inventory related programs/procedures.
· Assist in order processing & warehousing of components
· 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
· Excellent math skills
· High school diploma/GED preferred
· 1+ years’ experience in retail or e-commerce
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
· Capable of working a consistent schedule
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Procurement or logistics experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment & warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, warehousing equipment and technical repair equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines pallet jacks, forklifts, product pickers, trash compactors & repair/maintenance tools etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.