Human Resources Generalist
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States. As a support to the Chief of Staff, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level including recruiting, HR reporting, employee relations, employment law compliance, policy administration, performance management and benefits. If you are a leader with strong problem-solving abilities and a drive to exceed performance expectations, then this role is a great opportunity to advance your career!
- Provide guidance to leadership in performance management situations. Assist in drafting and preparing documents related to performance management and employee relations issues and other HR-managed activities.
- Serve as first point of contact for employees for all HR-related matters and questions including benefits, employee relations, payroll, leaves of absence, PTO, training, etc.)
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- Other duties and special projects as requested
Required Education, Skills & Qualifications
- HR experience should demonstrate knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations on employment laws, recruitment practices, employee relations, training, and onboarding.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Relationship focused with excellent interpersonal skills and approachable style.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
This is a full-time position.
Less than 30%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.