Computer Repair Technician
Do you enjoy the challenge of problem solving a laptop, phone, or tablet issue? Are you seeking a career where you can learn how to repair and restore these devices? Then being a Computer Repair Technician is your calling. We are one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States, so come join us and bring your passion to Staymobile!
What is in it for you?
- Staymobile provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, and all tools necessary for success
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k
- Independent work with promotional opportunities
Computer Repair Technician Primary Responsibilities
- High Velocity Repair – technicians fulfill the needs of our clients by ensuring repairs and diagnostics are completed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Quality Assurance – technicians are responsible for ensuring all repairs are completed correctly and thoroughly, including documented post checks on all devices
A successful Computer Repair Technician will have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus
- Basic computer/electronic skills preferred
- A+ certification preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing throughout the day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour