Repair Facility Manager
This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The position will responsible for the day-to-day operations inclusive of electronics repair and services. You will be accountable for leading team members in a manner that fosters a world-class client experience and drives exceptional business results.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the site including scheduling, lean standards, expense management, inventory integrity, security and protection of customer assets
· Provides work direction, training and development for team members and monitors skill development
· Communicates and coaches team members to help achieve Company strategy, local business plans and execute SOP
· Analyzes and evaluates both financial and team member performance to develop plans that drive site and individual performance and overall Company revenue
· Provide direction and management authorization as needed
· Review/generate management reports as needed
· Assists Director of Service Delivery with recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a Manager in Business or other fields
· Demonstrated leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of 10 or more team members
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
· Multi-unit experience a plus
· Powerful leading skills and business orientation
· Strong organizational skills
· Time Management
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
This position has supervisory responsibility for a team ranging from 4-12 direct reports.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
This position requires 20% of local travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time