Support Desk Specialist
Staymobile is one of the top 300 fastest growing private companies in the entire United States and we are looking for an individual who enjoys troubleshooting problems, helping others and has excellent customer service skills. If the description below sounds like a great fit and if you are looking for a fresh experience with your job search, then come join us and bring your passion to Staymobile!
What’s in it for you?
- Staymobile provides our employees with paid training and the all the resources necessary for success
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k with company match
- Business casual environment
- Independent work with promotional opportunities
As a Support Desk Specialist working in our Marietta office, you will provide IT support services to Staymobile employees across the country. Your primary focus will be providing end-user troubleshooting and support. This position will be responsible for the following:
· Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, and e-mail requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
· Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of problem.
· Handles problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or other technical staff. Logs and tracks calls using problem management software and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
· Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
Position Qualifications include:
· Excellent Customer Service Focus
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
· Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations issues
· Self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment, and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner
· Associate degree in IT, Computer Science, or other technology-oriented discipline
· 1 year of experience in
technical support or help desk/desktop support