Service Center General Manager
*This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The position will responsible for the day-to-day operations inclusive of electronics repair and services. You will be accountable for leading team members in a manner that fosters a world-class client experience and drives exceptional business results.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the site including scheduling, lean standards, expense management, inventory integrity, security and protection of client assets
· Provides work direction, training and development for a team members and monitors skill development
· Communicates and coaches team members to help achieve Company strategy, local business plans, execute SOP and provide world class customer service
· Analyzes and evaluates both financial and team member performance to develop plans that drive site and individual performance and overall Company revenue
· Monitor sales activity, employee productivity, merchandising standards, customer service, and processing
· Provide direction and management authorization as needed
· Resolve complex client/customer issues
· Review/generate management reports as needed
· Assists clients per SOW to solve their technology needs which range from setting up new services, to fixing/troubleshooting or repairing a solution under coverage
· Assists Sr. Director of Service Delivery with recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce
· Expense Management
· Customer/Client Focus
· Ethical Conduct
· Time Management
· Performance Management
· Communication Proficiency
This position has supervisory responsibility for a team ranging from 2 – 10 direct reports.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
This position requires 20% of local travel.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED
· 3 - 4 years customer service experience
· 1-2 years management experience
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skill
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.