*This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The position will be responsible for accurately diagnosing client technology issues and make solution-based recommendations or the appropriate repairs. You will be accountable for providing a world class client experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform diagnostics of client technology and make recommended repairs in a timely fashion
2. Communicate with client diagnostic discoveries in a way they understand
3. Partner with team members to ensure proper documentation of client requests
4. Follow technical SOP including proper diagnostic notation, reporting of inventory and maintaining clean work space
5. Assist Site Manager with operational procedures
1. Technical Capacity
2. Customer/Client Focus
3. Ethical Conduct
4. Time Management
5. Organizational Skills
6. Decision Making
7. Problem Solving/Analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
The position operates in a conditioned facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position. Typically, this position will work M-F with times varying based on customer needs.
This position may require travel on occasion.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 1- 2 years of customer service experience
3. 1-2 years of electronic repair experience
4. A+ certification preferred
5. Enthusiasm for technology
6. Must be at least 18 years of age
7. Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skill
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.