Manage operational excellence for all warehousing and forward logistics processes, OSHA standards, materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
· Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
· Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
· Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
· Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
· Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
· Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
· Develop new & renewable sourcing strategies
· Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
· Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
· Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
· Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
· Examine and test existing contracts
· Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the
· Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
· Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
· Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
· Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
· Manage parts, supplies and equipment order processing for Staymobile service centers and partnership programs such as but not limited to:
4. Staymobile Service Centers
5. Staymobile ASP’s
6. Staymobile Warehouse Facility
· 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
· Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of
· Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the
· Talent in negotiations and networking
· Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software (NetSuite)
· Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data
· Strong leadership capabilities
· AA/BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration/
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard warehousing, repair & general office equipment such as screw drivers, heat/solder guns, prying tools, tapes/adhesives, cleaning chemicals, forklifts, pallet jacks, pallet strap/wrap equipment, loading docks, lift gates, propane tanks, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to operate small and large hard tools such as screw drivers, hammers, heat/solder guns, vice/prying tools, a forklift, electric pallet jack manual pallet jack, sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control experience.
- AA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time