*This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The job will consist of picking up and delivering of devices between customers and Staymobile. Also, this position will assist with administrative duties at the facility as determined by the facility manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate personal vehicle
- Pick-up and deliver devices from designated customer sites to and from Staymobile
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pick-up
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition
- Advise direct leadership immediately of a customer issues or concerns
- Maintain valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Comply with all safety and traffic rules and regulations
- Technical Capacity
- Customer/Client Focus
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some flexibility in hours may be allowed.
This position requires 80% of local travel.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- 1-2 years driving experience (preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear MVR
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time