The position will be responsible for accurately diagnosing and harvesting components from functioning and non-function electronic devices such as computers, tablets & phones. In some cases, perform electronic repairs on said devices and assist with customer deployment services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Perform parts harvesting & device tear downs.
· Process and pack completed components
· Perform diagnostics of client technology and make recommended repairs in a timely fashion
· Communicate with client diagnostic discoveries in a way they understand
· Partner with team members to ensure proper documentation of client requests
· Follow technical SOP including proper diagnostic notation, reporting of inventory and maintaining a clean workspace
· Prepare devices for deployment services such as OS/Google Chrome Deployments
· Assist with site installs such as case installation and power washing of Chromebooks.
· Assist Site Manager with operational procedures
· Assist in research and development for inventory related programs/procedures.
· Assist in order processing & warehousing of components
· 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
· Excellent math and accounting skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Customer Service & Support
· Process Improvement
· Procurement or logistics experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment & warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, warehousing equipment and technical repair equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines pallet jacks, repair tools, solder stations etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum.
- Minimum of one year of inventory control experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.