The graphic designer position is responsible for creating a wide range of design projects, digital collateral, and advertising material. The employee will work closely with our Marketing Communications Manager to ensure continuity in the company’s marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes Staymobile’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of Staymobile’s goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Build and maintain the brand’s visual identity and presence.
2. Design and produce graphics for digital advertisements, infographics, presentations, and social media content consistent with established brand guidelines and style.
3. Catalogs and files all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date.
4. Collaborates with other team members to effectively execute branded marketing campaigns.
5. Completes all tasks within expected deadlines.
6. Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Skills and Experience
1. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (especially Photoshop and Illustrator).
2. Experience with photography and/or videography is a plus.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
4. Attention to Detail
5. Time Management
6. Excellent Organization Skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related studies
2. Minimum of 2 years of relevant graphic design experience
3. Must be at least 18 years of age
4. A portfolio or links to your work