This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The position will be responsible for accurately diagnosing client technology issues and make solution-based recommendations or the appropriate repairs. You will be accountable for providing a world-class client experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform diagnostics of client technology and make recommended repairs in a timely fashion
2. Communicate with client diagnostic discoveries in a way they understand
3. Partner with team members to ensure proper documentation of client requests
4. Follow technical SOP including proper diagnostic notation, reporting of inventory and maintaining a clean workspace
5. Assist Site Manager with operational procedures
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
3. 1 -2 years of electronic repair experience
4. A+ certification preferred
5. Enthusiasm for technology
6. Must be at least 18 years of age
7. Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skill