Staymobile provides Constant Connectivity Solutions to consumers as well as educational facilities and enterprise organizations of all sizes. Founded in South Carolina in 2009, the company is now headquartered in Marietta, GA, and operates dozens of local service centers, as well as regional and national depot facilities from coast to coast. Staymobile’s goal of providing deployment, protection, and ongoing service solutions to all users of mobile and desktop technology continues to gain traction daily. Staymobile – because life IS connectivity.
The Inside Sales Representative is an individual contributor that will drive and support profitable growth to business/commercial customers for technology-related services. The individual will be aligned to support the outside sales team objectives, and drive and cultivate new customer sales via direct and indirect partnerships.
· Strong alignment and rapport with the outside sales team, and key strategic distributor and reseller accounts to support fast-paced growth.
· Make outbound sales calls to clearly articulate Staymobile’s value proposition to prospective and existing business customers and authorized resellers.
· Conduct industry and competitive market research.
· Collaborate internally with marketing, operations and customer interaction teams to ensure success in the pre-sales and post-sales customer experience.
· Develop, manage and maintain sales operations best practices and processes are in place to support sales through various distribution channels and customer verticals.
· Manage and build a sales pipeline activities through a disciplined approach and utilization of the company’s Sales CRM.
· Continuous updating of one’s skill set by proactively participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; understanding the competitive landscape.
· Customer/Client Focused.
· Highly motived, results oriented
· Assertive and persistent
· Communicate clearly, confidently and concisely
· Organized, thoughtful time management
· A can-do attitude and positive outlook
Qualifications: Required Skills & Education:
· Job location: Atlanta, Georgia
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1 to 2+ years of proven, sales experience.
· Sales CRM experience
· Technology and related services knowledge and interest
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Expected travel: 10%
Additional Job Information:
· Competitive pay based on experience and benefits, inclusive of 401(k)