Staymobile provides Constant Connectivity Solutions to consumers as well as educational facilities and enterprise organizations of all sizes. Founded in South Carolina in 2009, the company is now headquartered in Marietta, GA, and operates dozens of local service centers, as well as regional and national depot facilities from coast to coast. Staymobile’s goal of providing deployment, protection, and ongoing service solutions to all users of mobile and desktop technology continues to gain traction daily. Staymobile – because life IS connectivity.
The Senior Sales Executive is an individual contributor that will drive profitable growth to business/commercial customers for technology related services through an assigned geographic territory via indirect sales partnerships and with select, named direct accounts.
· Develop and manage a focused, well-defined sales plan to drive profitable B2B growth within an assigned geographic territory
· Strong alignment and rapport with strategic, indirect sales partnerships to drive profitable growth across multiple business verticals within an assigned territory.
· Clearly articulate Staymobile’s value proposition to prospective and existing business customers and partnership via proposals, meetings and trade show attendance.
· Analyze industry strategies and trends, understand prospective customers’ business objectives, and tailor Staymobile’s product and service capabilities to drive mutual value and alignment
· Collaborate internally with operations, marketing, finance and inside sales resources to support sales objectives and to ensure a great customer experience.
· Train indirect sales partnerships on Staymobile’s products and services.
· Be a respected central point of contact to manage select, strategic client partnerships.
· Continuous updating of one’s skill set by proactively participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; understanding the competitive landscape.
· Customer/Client Focused.
· Highly motived, results oriented
· Assertive and persistent
· Communicate clearly, confidently and concisely
· Organized, thoughtful time management
Can-do attitude and positive outlook
Qualifications: Required Skills & Education:
· Job Location: Texas or Midwest: IL, MN, OH, MI, WI, IN, IA
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 5 plus years of demonstrated successful B2B solution selling to either: enterprise, education, healthcare or state/local/federal government customers.
· Industry knowledge of technology device OEMs, distributors, and resellers
· Technology service and support knowledge
· Financial acumen of various financial models within the service industry
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Expected travel: 60% to 75% domestically