About Us: Staymobile provides Constant Connectivity Solutions to consumers as well as educational facilities and enterprise organizations of all sizes. Founded in South Carolina in 2009, the company is now headquartered in Marietta, GA, and operates dozens of local service centers, as well as regional and national depot facilities from coast to coast. Staymobile’s goal of providing deployment, protection, and ongoing service solutions to all users of mobile and desktop technology continues to gain traction daily. Staymobile – because life IS connectivity.
This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The job will consist of supporting the Program Management team through data entry and analyzation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
2. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
3. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
4. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 1-2 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
3. Strong knowledge of and experience with Excel
4. Must be at least 18 years of age
5. Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
6. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy