About Us: Staymobile is aggressively expanding and we want you to join our family as we soar to the top of our industry by Enabling the Mobile Revolution. The overwhelming sense of anxiety created by a cracked or damaged mobile device can’t be duplicated. Now, more than ever our, devices mean everything to us and as a result, cell phone and tablet repair is now a $4 billion industry in the United States alone.
Staymobile offers consumers and businesses on-site repair of all mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, and additional electronic devices. Its in-store technicians are able to repair various devices, including fixing water damage, cracked screens and dead batteries, with the same-day turnaround on most of these services, and many within an hour.
This position is expected to work as a valued member of the Staymobile team. The job will consist of picking up and delivering of devices between customers and Staymobile.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Operate company-owned vehicle
2. Pick-up and deliver devices from designated customer sites to and from Staymobile
3. Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pick-up
4. Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition
5. Advise direct leadership immediately of customer issues or concerns
6. Maintain a valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
7. Comply with all safety and traffic rules and regulations
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 1-2 years of customer service experience
3. 1-2 years of driving experience (preferred)
4. Must be at least 18 years of age
5. Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
6. Valid driver’s license
7. Clear MVR