The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the best quality of customer service, coordinating transportation of claims, partnering with other internal departments to facilitating all claims submissions and processing according to vendor criteria. This position is responsible for providing quality customer service by partnering with internal departments, successfully filing and closing warranty claims, and running data for designated accounts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Works directly with vendors to ensure full understanding of claims process
2. Develops and trains on standard operating procedures for each process
3. Subject Matter Expert on each claim processing procedure
4. Audits and communicates development opportunities to leadership
5. Monitors analytics to identify opportunities to increase efficiencies
6. Ensures claims are successfully closed and accounted for properly
7. Partners with internal departments to ensure the best quality of customer service
8. Preforms welcomes calls and occasional reviews with designated accounts
- Business Acumen.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.