BrightPlan partners with employers to help employees achieve financial wellness through digital goals-based planning, tailored education, and access to fiduciary advisors. Studies show that over 50% of employees in the workplace are stressed about finances, and employers are stepping up to alleviate that concern.
BrightPlan guides each employee to identify their unique financial goals and creates a plan to achieve them. Personalized advice sets employees up to become and stay financially well. With tailored financial education, employees better understand and maximize corporate benefits, increasing employee engagement and retention.
The BrightPlan Client Success Team plays a critical role in our mission as a company. Our clients trust us with their financial details and count on us to guide them to achieve their financial goals. When they have questions about how to create or implement their financial plan through the BrightPlan app, we go above and beyond to delight clients with clear answers to their questions, delivered in a friendly, professional way.
We are seeking a Client Success Advocate to join our team. If you desire to be a part of a growing startup, love personal finance and technology, and enjoy helping customers, we'd like to hear from you.
Why Work Here? Awesome team, Experienced Leadership, Exciting Mission, Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Generous Equity, 401k Employer Contribution, Flexible PTO, Option to Work from Home 2-3 days/week
As a member of our Client Success Team, you will help fulfill the promises we make to our clients by becoming a subject matter expert on BrightPlan's offerings. You will be a key liaison who understands how systems "talk" to each other and provides amazing service to our clients and your colleagues, both at BrightPlan and our sister RIA, Plancorp.
- Learn the BrightPlan app inside and out, so you feel comfortable guiding a client through our goal planners and investment philosophy
- Work closely with our investing partners at TD Ameritrade, supporting clients opening investment accounts and funding their goals in BrightPlan
- Communicate with clients via email and phone, responding promptly to client questions and resolving issues with their financial plan and Investment Account(s)
- Develop a repeatable process for resolving client issues quickly
- Learn how to resolve issues we have not seen before as we launch new products
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Maintain a knowledge base so that we can scale efficiently as the team grows
- Confidence and ability to
troubleshoot issues with our third-party vendors (Salesforce / Yodlee / TD
Ameritrade / Hubspot)
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with the wealth management industry preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- A quiet space with high speed internet connection in your home that will service as your workspace the majority of the time; must be appropriate for handling confidential client info and video calls
We need you to be local to be eligible for employment by any employer in the U.S. We are not accepting agency referrals.