BrightPlan partners with employers to help employees achieve financial wellness through digital goals-based planning, tailored education, and access to fiduciary advisors. Studies show that over 50% of employees in the workplace are stressed about finances, and employers are stepping up to alleviate that concern.
We are looking for stellar software engineers to build and ensure our platform provides a flawless experience to our client employees. If you desire to be part of a growing startup, love coding and technology, and to be part of the best of the best, we’d like to hear from you.
Why Work Here? Awesome team, Experienced Leadership, Exciting Mission, Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Generous Equity, 401k Employer Contribution, Flexible PTO, Option to Work from Home 2 days a week
- is a senior individual contributor role
- needs expertise working in relational databases
- works in restful architecture built with Java
- key technologies include Java/J2EE, multithreading, relational databases, Spring, JPA, restful APIs
Our ideal candidate:
- has expertise in building multi-threaded enterprise applications
- loves clean software design and writing code
- is skilled at experimenting with different concepts to come up with the best technical options quickly
- collaborates well in a fast-paced startup environment
- has depth of experience that comes from being with products long enough to see the impact of your decisions
- has 4 years of experience (or more) as a backend engineer
- Has a degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science
About our company:
- BrightPlan was founded in 2016 with the mission to inspire and guide people to achieve their financial goals
- We are well funded, having completed our Series B round in May 2019
- We value work-life balance - we support this by enabling our team to work from home two days a week and generous PTO
In order to collaborate in our modern San Jose office space, you’ll need to be a local candidate. We need you to be eligible for permanent employment by any employer in the US, and we are not accepting agency referrals.