We are seeking a proven solution sales professional to join our International sales team to help expand our global footprint. This position will report to the Director of International Sales with ambitious yet achievable targets. The ideal candidate for this position has a US/Canadian dual citizenship or is an expat who now resides in the east coast of the United States. This person must have a sales hunting mentality.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Achieve sales through daily direct communication (phone and face to face) with decision-makers, including faculty, library personnel, distance-learning personnel, Career Centers, Centers for teaching and learning, along with other personas who influence the Infobase University product line.
· Develop and maintain product knowledge for all Infobase University brands/products
· Conduct prospecting cold-calls and discovery calls to deliver value driven offerings
· Heavy phone, networking, and email communication as you prospect new leads and follow up on opportunities
· Daily CRM updating and reporting to accurately represent your pipeline of sales activity and opportunities along with strong data integrity commitment
· Work closely with any distribution partner in your territory to manage pipeline and deliver growth
· Flexibility to work off hours when needed to accommodate travel, conferences, or International customers
· Ability navigate existing customer organizations to cross-sell existing partners
· Devise and execute a strategic territory plan for evaluating and maximizing new business opportunities.
Desired Experience & Skills:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 5 years sales experience
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Word is necessary
· Proficiency in selling/working with Micro-soft skills training/courses
· Previous sales hunter experience in education and/or Academic Libraries in Canada
· Execute on a sales strategy and process anchored in buyer-centricity and value
· Successful experience achieving and/or exceeding targets
· Strong ability to use data to be transparent, honest, and motivational with customers
· Strong Salesforce and sales documentation proficiency to support sales activity
· Must be proficient in English
· Experience and knowledge working with the Canadian Indigenous Tribal Elder’s landscape
· Candidates who speak a second language highly preferred (Spanish/French)
· Excellent Negotiation, Presentation, and Organizational Skills
· Flexibility, and ability to multitask
· Attention to detail
· Interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
For 80 years, Infobase has created and curated exceptional content for educators, librarians, and learners across the globe. We are proud of our rich history in publishing, from supplying facts on the set of Jeopardy!, to the newsroom with Walter Cronkite, to the bookshelves of the Oval Office. Infobase brands such as Facts On File, Credo, Films On Demand, Learn360, The World Almanac® for Kids, Vault Law, Firsthand, The Mailbox®, CareerEco and many others have long since been trusted resources in the lives of journalists, presidents, teachers, and career seekers just like you! Today, we are an educational solutions provider who facilitates the connection between content, people, and the learning experiences that empower you to evolve personally and professional throughout your life. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.