The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work along with other CSMs and perform a variety of activities to support the ongoing success of the customers that they support within their designated territory and beyond. The CSM will focus on activities that develop and strengthen existing account relationships to ensure satisfaction of Infobase services, products and customer experience that drives retention and continued growth of existing partnerships.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success for their market and is also under the leadership of the VP of Customer Success and Support.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as our main point of contact for current customers for renewals, onboarding, ongoing needs and support
- Monitor KPIs for account health and initiate interventions as warranted. This includes customers in their first year(s) as well as beyond.
- Conduct outreach on accounts through various methods – scheduled meetings, phone calls, email outreach - to build relationships, ensure value of resources and supply additional information on best practices, ways to promote usage, product updates, webinar schedules, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate client trainings as needed on Infobase products
- Collaborate with Sales team partners within your territory around key accounts, at-risk clients, trends, cross sell efforts, etc
- Responsible for territory renewal revenue and renewal retention goals. CSM will initiate and follow the identified renewal process for each account, think strategically about price increases and handle customer objections effectively
- Identify opportunities to add additional resources to customer’s portfolio. Communicate those opportunities to sales partners
- Onboard new partners as well as existing customers that purchase product additions and monitor adoption/use of new subscriptions
- Work CSM team to create and maintain a repository of testimonials, marketing materials, newsletters, references, help materials etc.
- Maintain accurate account information in our CRM (contacts, contracts, products, etc.)
- Handle additional projects as assigned by team lead or director
- Other duties as determined by your manager or other organizational leadership
Skills and Experience:
- A college degree, minimum Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2+ years of working experiences in a sales support, customer service or account management role in a SaaS organization
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- The capability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Google suite
- The ability to quickly and effectively learn and use new technology
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Competitive base salary + a competitive, uncapped, monthly commission plan based on territory revenue
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in
Full Benefits Package:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
For 80 years, Infobase has created and curated exceptional content for educators, librarians, and learners across the globe. We are proud of our rich history in publishing, from supplying facts on the set of Jeopardy!, to the newsroom with Walter Cronkite, to the bookshelves of the Oval Office. Infobase brands such as Facts On File, Credo, Films On Demand, Learn360, The World Almanac® for Kids, Vault Law, Firsthand, The Mailbox®, CareerEco and many others have long since been trusted resources in the lives of journalists, presidents, teachers, and career seekers just like you! Today, we are an educational solutions provider who facilitates the connection between content, people, and the learning experiences that empower you to evolve personally and professional throughout your life. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.