Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Software Engineer - Full Stack (.Net MVC and React) is an integral part of the Infobase IT team.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and as encountered pre-existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Translate design assets to functional systems and front-end code.
- Implement & optimize .NET server-side technologies
- Debug software issues
- Write and maintain documentation for new and encountered pre-existing feature
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of particle experience in .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Full stack skill set is essential
- Comfortable with OOP principles using typed languages (e.g. C#, TypeScript ).
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue ).
- Practical experience with Umbraco or other .Net CMS platform
- Experience working in large-scale applications with multiple business domains, especially with an understanding of Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Experience working with version control systems (especially Git, but alternatively SVN)
- Experience writing testable, maintainable code, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements
- Experience with modern build processes (e.g. webpack.js ) and other automated deployment processes
- Proficient in code analysis, code refactoring
- Lambda and serverless AWS experience is a plus
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Competitive base salary
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
- Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
- Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
- For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.