Careereco, an entity of Infobase, is seeking a self-motivated, conscientious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment that demands strong attention to detail and experience in technical support and customer service. This position is within a technology company specializing in virtual events.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and complete customer requests via phone and email
- Perform real-time resolution of technical issues, requiring use of Zoom and other technology tools to identify and resolve problems in a proprietary system
- Coordinate with team members to ensure proper completion of event-related tasks
- Perform customer outreach and training on event system specifics
- Analyze and present event-related data to management
- Test system enhancements and update system tutorials
- Review and suggest updates to processes to further streamline event timelines and tasks
- Support sales, marketing, and IT teams
Skills and Experience:
- A 2/4-year college degree
- 3-6+ years' experience in tech support and project administration, preferably in a technology company
- Experience in utilizing a ticketing system, i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce
- Moderate to high-level experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excel at multi-tasking and completing projects ahead of schedule
- Collaborate with a core team of multi-talented people
- Demostrate unwavering ability to communicate professionally in all communications
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, the Infobase Learning Cloud, and CareerEco, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.