The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work along with other CSMs and perform a variety of activities to support the ongoing success of the clients that they support within their designated territory and beyond. The CSM will focus on activities that develop and strengthen existing account relationships to ensure satisfaction of Infobase and Vault/Firsthand services, products and customer experience that drives retention and continued growth of existing partnerships.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success for their market and is also under the leadership of the VP of Customer Success and Support.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a main point of contact for current clients for onboarding, ongoing needs, contract fulfillment and support.
- Check in on accounts and monitor their satisfaction and health
- Schedule and facilitate client meetings as necessary (renewal, rankings release, etc)
- Collaborate with sales team partners around account strategies and work collaboratively and creatively to manage overall territory revenue
- Work with other cross-functional departments to carry out client fulfillment, survey rankings activities, etc.
- Initiate and follow the identified renewal and contracting process for each account, and follow up until closed.
- Prepare presentation materials including collection of and interpretation of client data, renewal information, additional product elections, etc in order to maximize partnerships and secure renewal business.
- Onboard new partners as well as existing clients with product additions
- Work with other CSMs to maintain a repository of sales materials, marketing collateral,help materials etc.
- Collect testimonials from subscribers and disseminate to Marketing
- Maintain accurate account information in our CRM (contacts, contracts, products, etc.)
- Handle additional projects as assigned by team lead or director.
- Other duties as determined by your manager or other organizational leadership
Skills and Experience:
- A college degree, minimum Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experiences in a sales, customer service or account management role in a SaaS organization
- Experience working with law schools or law firms is preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prioritize,multitask and work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Google suite
- The ability to quickly and effectively learn and use new technology
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Competitive base salary + a competitive, uncapped, monthly commission plan based on territory revenue.
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.