The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work along with other CSMs and perform a variety of activities to support the ongoing success of the clients that they support within their designated territory and beyond. The CSM will focus on activities that develop and strengthen existing account relationships to ensure satisfaction of Infobase and Vault/Firsthand services, products and customer experience that drives retention and continued growth of existing partnerships.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success for their market and is also under the leadership of the VP of Customer Success and Support.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a main point of contact for current clients for onboarding, ongoing needs, contract fulfillment and support.
- Check in on accounts and monitor their satisfaction and health
- Schedule and facilitate client meetings as necessary (renewal, rankings release, etc)
- Collaborate with sales team partners around account strategies and work collaboratively and creatively to manage overall territory revenue
- Work with other cross-functional departments to carry out client fulfillment, survey rankings activities, etc.
- Initiate and follow the identified renewal and contracting process for each account, and follow up until closed.
- Prepare presentation materials including collection of and interpretation of client data, renewal information, additional product elections, etc in order to maximize partnerships and secure renewal business.
- Onboard new partners as well as existing clients with product additions
- Work with other CSMs to maintain a repository of sales materials, marketing collateral,help materials etc.
- Collect testimonials from subscribers and disseminate to Marketing
- Maintain accurate account information in our CRM (contacts, contracts, products, etc.)
- Handle additional projects as assigned by team lead or director.
- Other duties as determined by your manager or other organizational leadership
Skills and Experience:
- A college degree, minimum Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experiences in a sales, customer service or account management role in a SaaS organization
- Experience working with law schools or law firms is preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prioritize,multitask and work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Google suite
- The ability to quickly and effectively learn and use new technology
- Strong attention to detail
Full Benefits Package:
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term