Infobase, an educational solutions provider based in New York City, seeks a highly motivated, well-organized assistant to support editorial and administrative functions for an acclaimed line of reference databases in the fields of Literature and American History.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Editing and trafficking text content in our proprietary content management system
- Clearing permissions
- Managing and updating collections of images and primary sources
- Communicating with marketing, sales, and digital departments
Skills and Experience:
- A four-year college degree
- Excellent editorial, management, and organizational skills
- Understanding of digital publication using a content management system
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Background in history or literary studies desired
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.