As today’s educators experience many triumphs and challenges responding to various educational initiatives, Infobase continues to support their efforts by facilitating the connection between content, people, and the learning experiences. Our solutions empower students to evolve personally and professionally throughout life.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President of Product. We are considering remote candidates based in the United States for this position.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team (or multiple teams) (and/or product areas)
- Coaching other product managers, including organizing training and events for entire department
- Owning critical cross functional communication
- Regularly interacting with leadership and major clients, including collaborating with senior leaders to define measurable objectives and deliver priorities
- Demonstrating a deep dedication to better using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions, including measuring their work and the work of others and using those learnings to improve our team as a whole
- Recommending planning, staffing, budgeting, and expense priorities and implementing changes to methods
- Identifying market opportunities and proving strategic proposals for product direction
- Leveraging and evolving product management tools and methods to ensure user-centric processes and practices
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can demonstrate an ability to show leadership under pressure in difficult situations
- Is comfortable negotiating with customers and management or attempting to influence senior-level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Experience with Ed-Tech, Learning Management Systems, Upskilling, etc.
- Possesses 5+ years of product management experience, including experience with product research and analytics, product-market fit, go-to-market strategies, agile or scrum methodologies, design principles and delivering on product requirements and launches
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, and customer success/support on the development of product positioning, product demonstrations, training materials, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Competitive base salary
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits Package:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
- Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
- Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
- For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.