The Career Center Senior Sales Executive/Business Development Executive (BDE) drives the Infobase Mission by increasing revenue from an existing client base while acquiring new customers within an assigned territory. The Career Center BDE identifies prospective accounts and builds, develops, and maintains relationships with decision makers to strengthen Infobase’s market position and close sales.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales goals through direct daily communication with decision-makers and influencers, including Career Services Directors, Alumni Development Directors, Procurement Directors who influence or procure Infobase software and services.
- Effectively execute all key sales activities including email campaigns, telephonic outreach, presentations, demonstrations and proposals with key influencers and decision-makers meeting standard activity metrics.
- Target, prospect, negotiate and close net new and cross-sell deals while consistently and effectively sharing the Infobase mission, vision and strategic growth objectives.
- Lead-generation and professional follow-up using a sales contact/pitch platform, phone, Zoom meetings and/or in-person meetings.
- Devise and execute strategy/business plan for evaluating and maximizing opportunities in assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge for all company product brands and services.
- Consistently conduct product solution presentations and demonstrations
- Daily CRM updating and reporting to accurately represent your pipeline of sales activity and opportunities along with strong data integrity commitment.
- Effectively partner with your Customer Success Manager to support business continuity and renewal efforts.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with internal teams
- Attend conferences and visit accounts on-site (up to 25% travel)
Skills and Experience:
- A 4-year college degree
- Proof of prior accomplishments/quota achievement, collaboration and positive attitude!
- Highly skilled in professional written and oral communication skills
- Proof of proficiency in consultative sales discussions, presentations and product demonstrations
- Strong telephone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in educational sales selling digital solutions with a subscription-based revenue model
- Higher Education and/or College Career/Recruitment experience is beneficial
- Proficiency in common business software tools, including Microsoft Office and contact management tools, CRM, Excel, Salesforce.com
What we offer:
We welcome you to a dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Infobase’s compensation and benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining our team.
- Competitive base salary + a competitive, uncapped, monthly commission plan based on territory revenue.
- Company “Summer” Hours – Friday afternoons off from July 4th through Labor Day
- 12 Company-recognized holidays (including one flexible holiday for mental health and/or religious observance).
- Work / Life balance: Paid Time Off (Discretionary days), paid parental leave, employee referral program, wellness seminars and additional programs to participate in.
Full Benefits package, including:
o Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Legal, etc.
o Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match
o Disability: Employer sponsored Long-term, short-term
o For additional information, please inquire.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.