Accounts Receivable Specialist
This is a 6+month Contract Position-Potential temp to perm opportunity
● Core hours are flexible but need to be consistent
● Monday thru Friday
Work Location: Remote
The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for day-to-day prioritization, resolution, and processing of general AR tasks, working within a team, to ensure effectiveness of the department.
● Follow established procedures for processing check and electronic receipts
● Monitor assigned customer aging for delayed payments and other irregularities.
● Resolve account issues in a timely manner by communicating effectively with customers, the Sales and Customer Success teams.
● Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
● Maintain assigned accounts receivable customer files and records.
● Other accounting related tasks as deemed necessary
● Positive attitude
● Proficient at using online applications and tools
● Background in Accounting/Collections
● Attention to detail
● Good communication and follow-up skills through email and over the phone
● Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
● Initiative to help others when time allows
● Adaptable to change
● Desire to learn and succeed
Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma with relevant coursework and/or experience.
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.