Infobase is a digital learning solutions provider that helps educators and professionals optimize learning by leveraging content through a robust suite of flexible tools.
Infobase’s digital platforms, solutions, and products need to be positioned and communicated in the college readiness and career success departments across corporate, K-12, academic, and public library markets. The Corporate Product Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the portfolio enablement ,GTM strategy and sales enablement for College and Career Readiness, recruitment, training and onboarding, as well as other related solutions. The candidate will be regarded as a subject matter expert with pragmatic cross-market knowledge to equip the marketing, sales, and other departments for the success of solutions inside and outside the organization.
At the same time, the PMM will represent the Voice of the Customer within Infobase, researching consumer needs and experiences, and communicating those tendencies back to the Marketing leadership, Sales leadership, and the Product Managers.
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible for telling the story of the Infobase products/content in a specific target market, as well as be the expert on the users and buyers in your market. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches and ongoing training/enablement throughout the solution life cycle.
· Together with the product and marketing teams, develops vision, strategy and strategic plan for the Corporate market solutions.
· Together with the product and marketing teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
· Plan and execute product launches to bring a product to market, taking into consideration the entire portfolio and student needs, using relevant and effective channels and communications, communicate with marketing to implement communication to external audiences
· Create product content (i.e. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products
· Be the voice of the consumer within your product portfolio for the organization, constantly bringing consumer insights into the decision making process.
· Refine and advance the positioning and messaging for the product portfolio, and understand each product’s strengths
· Measure, and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
· Report to marketing leadership SWOT and results for market product measures identifying success trends and blockers to success
· Be the resident training expert, and devise programs for the sales teams that ensures they are knowledgeable and comfortable communicating the Infobase products and services to customers
· Create or edit buyer personas as market changes or new products emerge
· Map products and solutions to customer pain points, looking for upsell opportunities and new product solution pack innovations to further the growth of solution brands and new market opportunities
· Become a skilled marketing communicator who can translate complex technical ideas into straight-forward business values, balancing data-driven rigor with actionable insights
· Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement
· Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
· Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
· Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
· Plan and conduct monthly webinars to help educate audiences and drive leads
· Influence the product roadmap and communicate it to the Infobase stakeholders; work with marketing to communicate and implement globally.
· Plan promotional calendar as it relates to a product portfolio, understanding the seasonality of the market, student needs and motivations.
· Rapidly understand the complete product set, consumers, marketable features and how to bring it to life to drive consideration and demand, through our website experience
· Take the lead with training and onboarding of sales and new staff related College and Career Readiness solutions
· BA/BS degree
· 7-10 years experience in external sales, product marketing and/or product management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
· Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
· Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
· Some travel to trade shows or events where the product is showcased
· Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
· Experience with best practice agile scrum development and leanp principles.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.