The Marketing Programs Manager, Higher Education and Corporate manages and maintains high-level oversight of Infobase and Firsthand programs across several channels and multiple markets. As program manager, you’ll serve as the bridge between Brand and Channel operations, often collaborating between teams.
This role enables the marketing team to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible, driving Infobase priorities through seamless day-to-day operations, strong stakeholder alignment, with an eye towards scale and efficiency.
Balance and mental dexterity are key in this role. You must be able to pivot on any given day from a strategic thinker to an active doer, and ensure quarterly activities align to department and company initiatives, ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded.
The ideal candidate is a creative brainstormer and an analytical measurer of results. Consistency in approach and execution is key, but no two days in this role will be alike.
You will be responsible for:
· Streamlining our marketing processes, identifying if KPIs and metrics fall short, developing and presenting new marketing programs, and executing those programs in the market
· Working with leadership to spot and capitalize on emerging market trends by developing new capabilities
· Working closely with the entire demand generation team to generate new leads, qualify and nurture those leads and ultimately to drive pipeline and close new business
· Clearly measuring and articulating what’s working and what’s not, proactively adjusting the strategy and execution as you learn
· Identifying, bringing on, and managing vendors, contractors, agencies, and other support as needed to execute campaigns
· Displaying strong project management skills from the creation of initial plans to the hitting of key deadlines
· Manage and run the end-to-end programs, ensuring teams are enabled to achieve milestones and business objectives
· Cultivate, negotiate and manage relationships with program channels (i.e. influencers, B2C channels, etc.)
· Provide up-to-date visibility into current projects, resource utilization, and team performance.
· Identify and predict obstacles that may be encountered in scaling the program and seek solutions to overcome them (RAID)
· Manage how the team interfaces with other functions such as Design and Social Media teams
· Take the lead on communications to our community and mobilize them for new product launches
· Alongside the management, grow and scale an inbound system for leads
· Utilize a calendar to guide the creation of relevant content in accordance with the Product, editorial, and marketing roadmaps.
· Communicate with larger marketing teams and smaller segments to ensure timeliness of promotions
· Collaborate other marketing team members to oversee execution of marketing campaigns, communicate with sales on success metrics
· Work cross functionally with other departments (Product and Operations) to determine relevant marketing needs
· Verbal Communication - Expert
· Written Communication - Expert
· Teamwork - Expert
· Relationships - Expert
· Organizational Awareness - Expert
· Learning Agility - Expert
· Prioritization - Expert
Role Specific Skills
· Knowledge of various marketing channels (emails, social, paid, direct mail, SEO, etc.)
· Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
7+ years’ experience in B2B, SaaS, high-tech products/services preferred; Solution marketing or EdTech, Experience working with sales and business development teams a plus. Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or a related field.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.