- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets.
- Lead, drive and grow sales opportunities to both new and existing customers.
- Provide sales leadership while fostering accountability, collaboration, and high performance.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes and communicate those trends to the team to help improve close ratios.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
- Prepares forecasts, sales goal, and growth plans
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key performance objectives.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance, correct deficiencies where necessary
- Recruits, hires, and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment; mentors, coaches, and lead-by-example.
- The priority for this role is building pipeline (4x) in support of meeting and exceeding new business across all target
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years in Higher Education Enterprise Sales
- 3-5 years managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.