As Firsthand’s Head of Rankings & Research, you will oversee a central part of our business. Each year, we survey nearly one hundred thousand young professionals to produce industry leading company rankings and unique insights on workplace satisfaction and diversity. Your job will be to expand participation in our surveys, raise awareness for our rankings, elevate our research reports and promote thought leadership in presentations, podcasts, articles and beyond. We’ll look to you for strategy and innovation on how to further strengthen our rankings and research as a competitive advantage. You’ll manage a team of research associates, be responsible for a research revenue stream, and will report directly to Firsthand’s General Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
● Constructing, scheduling and managing surveys
● Preparing client research reports
● Managing research associates
● Thought leadership and PR
● Strategy and product development
● 5+ years in a research, consulting or data analytics role
● Experience with survey software like Qualtrics
● Experience working with large data sets
● Experience presenting to large audiences
● Experience managing a team
● Familiarity with the world of career readiness and recruiting
Knowledge & Skills:
● Thought leader - ability to synthesize data to tell a story
● Client leader - ability to work with clients and aid in their success
● People leader - ability to manage a team of associates
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills - capable of speaking at conferences and podcasts and writing articles/summaries
● Entrepreneurial spirit - creative, resourceful, able to get things done quickly
● Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to multitask
Firsthand is a SaaS recruiting and career readiness platform that helps students discover their best next career step and that helps employers target the right candidates. Powered by firsthand experiences, Firsthand provides students with career guides, employer profiles, rankings, jobs, mentors and more. Firsthand is owned by Infobase Holdings, Inc. and was formed by the merger of Vault.com and Evisors, Inc, in 2021.
IHI Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.