Infobase seeks a Regional Director of Sales with player/ coach mentality to join our fast-growing organization. The Regional Director of Sales will be responsible for implementing go to market strategies, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and mentoring and training the K-12 sales team to achieve and exceed sales goals. The Regional Director of Sales reports directly to the VP of Sales, K12.
Regional Sales Director supports the company objectives by ensuring accountability and driving revenue from an existing client base while acquiring new customers within an assigned region. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Quarterback the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Implement lead metrics focusing on targeted activity
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Own and optimize forecasting tools and reporting
- Build and develop relationships with key decision makers at the K-12 district level leading, driving and growing sales pipeline with both new and existing customers.
- Devise and execute strategy for evaluating and maximizing opportunities in an assigned region
- Optimizes value driven solution selling techniques through all customer communication including presentations and proposals
- Recruits, hires and trains sales team, fostering a positive, collaborative environment.
- Work with and be accountable to marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Report on forces that shift strategic decisions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge for all company brands and services
- Attend conferences and visit accounts
- Control costs to maximize revenue
- Mentoring and training sales team to achieve sales goals
- Understand industry specific trends and landscapes
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of successful sales management
- Experience consultative selling complex deals and navigating multiple stakeholders to engineer the right solution for each customer
- Proven success in building a book of business with a significant portion of growth coming from new customers
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of K-12 landscape and customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Lead by example mentality
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com. IHI Is an equal opportunity employer.