Vault.com, an entity of Infobase Holdings, seeks an enthusiastic and business oriented Director of Sales to join the Recruitment Sales & Marketing team.
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing and executing sales programs supporting GTM strategies. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role is charged with leading the sales team to meet revenue targets, including pursuing new business, maximizing account penetration, and implementing strategies and tactics that drive sustained sales and margin growth. Primary duties include designing plans to meet sales targets, monitoring and managing team pipelines to quota, developing, and cultivating relationships with clients, and evaluating costs to determine appropriate pricing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets.
- Lead, drive and grow sales opportunities to both new and existing customers.
- Provide sales leadership while fostering accountability, collaboration, and high performance.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes and communicate those trends to the team to help improve close ratios.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
- Prepares forecasts, sales goal, and growth plans
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key performance objectives.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance, correct deficiencies where necessary
- Recruits, hires, and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment; mentors, coaches, and lead-by-example.
- The priority for this role is building pipeline (4x) in support of meeting and exceeding new business across all targets
- Bachelor's Degree
- JD Degree preferred
- 10+ Years in sales, marketing, recruitment and/or legal profession with at least 3-5 years managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
Vault launched in 1996 as the first site for employee reviews, company research reports, and insider advice for job seekers. Today Vault continues to provide its members—from students through career professionals—with the in-depth career intelligence they need and also connects job seekers with top employers in the law, consulting, finance, accounting, and corporate marketplaces. The company is best known for its influential rankings, career guides, and reviews of thousands of top employers and hundreds of internship programs annually. Vault has more than 500 higher education customers and reaches 7.6+ million users annually.
In January 2021, Vault acquired Firsthand. Firsthand is the premier career mentoring and engagement platform provider worldwide. For over 10 years, Firsthand has served leading academic institutions like Harvard, MIT, Oxford, and Cambridge.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com. IHI Is an equal opportunity employer.